Your Safety and Health Are Important To Us
Like you, we’re monitoring the latest news about coronavirus because the safety and health of our customers and employees is our priority. We want to assure you that Texas Regional Bank is taking the precautionary measures necessary to maintain the uninterrupted level of service that you can rely upon. Below is information that may be useful to our customers and employees.
- To help prevent the spread of viruses, we’ve instructed employees to follow the guidelines that many of you are following, including washing your hands often, avoid touching your face and covering your mouth when you cough or sneeze. We have supplied employees with hand sanitizer at each work station and encourage the use of it.
- At the end of each day, we are taking additional steps to sanitize our branch locations regularly. We are following procedures in line with recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- As always, any employee who is not feeling well is instructed to stay home. Employees returning to work after an illness are cleared through Human Resources.
- If you prefer to minimize visits to our lobbies, you can bank with us in other ways. Through online and mobile banking, you can deposit checks, transfer funds, view account balances, pay bills, and even monitor your credit score. You can also go to one of the FREE ATMs we have at all MoneyPass® ATMs or Stripes Stores® across Texas.
- For all important updates, we will communicate through our website, Facebook page, and email.
- You can contact a TRB banker via email, over the phone Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm at (800) 580-6536 or call your local TRB banking center.
This is an evolving situation, and we are watching as closely as you are with the same goal, to protect our family and friends.